.jpg)
.jpg)
So, some of you may or may not know... but three weeks ago Phil and I put in transfer requests at work to move to Colorado!! To some it may be a suprise, but for those of you who are close to us... you know we've been debating for the last year and half!! Finally we've just decided to try for it!!! The thing is, as of right now there are not any "immediate" openings for me... so what that means is it's a waiting game! Our lease on our apartment is up August 15th and to stay here month-to-month is ridiculously expensive so as of August 15th... we're homeless!!! haha! We've been looking around for places that do strictly month-to-month leases and are finally getting some responses! We joked that if nothing else we could squat in the abandoned house down the street! haha! :D My boss asked me to keep this news on the DL... because if our associates found out I was leaving.. more time would be spent talking about it than being productive on the floor! Hence I took down my wall on facebook.. heaven forbid one of my employees found out there! The rest of the management team found out on Monday... so I think I'm pretty safe in posting something here! Like I said... there aren't immediate openings for me... so we could be here another month... another 6 months... who knows!! Thus far the entire process has been vague.. but my DM and the Executive Staffing Recruiter have both been on vacation for the last few weeks so I guess I can't really expect to be getting any news! :)
Hopefully we'll hear something soon!

5 comments:
That would be SO neat to have you guys close to us (depending where in CO you go)!!!
Keep us posted!
oh oh oh... I'm sooo excited! :) That would be so neat. Anywhere in Colorado would be close enough for me. Oh man...keep us updated!!!
Found your blog-thought I'd say hello-- if you move you'd better make sure you come around for conventions so we can see you sometime. We'll lend you some tent stakes anytime. ~Helen
Good Evening, enjoy your blog as it is more personable with the pics. Dane just called and they just arrived in Lubbock, Texas so will be with Sandon's and Autumn Lampier real soon tonight. Keep up the great work on the blog, I really enjoy it. Hope you enjoy the Tournament slide shows and I finally got to contribute to the blog.
Wonderful! I was in CO 5 years before coming here to Finland and loved it. Do you guys have options of where in CO you can go or is it limited to certain places. What do you both do for work? The friends and workers will certainly be glad to have you there!
Happy waiting.
Post a Comment