Thanks for the memories! Pics. A snapshot in time! I love it as I was driving to Marshfield this morning and seeing Power Bluff I think of you and Phil everytime! I appreciate it alot. Kind of sentimental. Between that and Jenny & Travis Wedding up there it is really great! Heidi and Rick Accola kind of came together as a meaningful relationship there. It has made for some great marriages :)
7 comments:
Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for the memories! Pics. A snapshot in time! I love it as I was driving to Marshfield this morning and seeing Power Bluff I think of you and Phil everytime! I appreciate it alot. Kind of sentimental. Between that and Jenny & Travis Wedding up there it is really great! Heidi and Rick Accola kind of came together as a meaningful relationship there. It has made for some great marriages :)
Happy Anniversary! It does go fast, no? We are still talking about that cranberry salsa!
Happy Anniversary!! :)
Happy Anniversary you 2!
I really enjoyed looking at the pictures again. That was a beautiful day and it was really special that Anders could do the service.
Post a Comment