



Last night I met my parents just south of Madison to get the kids for a long weekend!! The last couple years I have had my little sisters down... but this time we decided all 4 of the little/younger ones should come!! :0D Today has been pretty low key filled with swimming, ice cream, video games, the library, and playing with the puppy!!! It's nice to get in some bonding time with the little sibs... it makes the age gap not seem so big :)

3 comments:
How adorable, the both of you. Look at those identical smiles. Sounds like lots of fun!
I love that Grandpuppy!!! Thanks for not getting a chihauhau. I really dis-like chihauhau.
Hey, I am going fishing with Drew and Beau for the day tomorrow, as they want to get some fish :). Have to enjoy the precious days of summer. I said we might have to go overboard to stay cool tomorrow:)
Post a Comment