Tuesday, July 22, 2008

GivingHaircuts!







So speaking of putting oneself in uncomfortable situations!!! I gave Phil a haircut tonight! The FIRST I've ever given! I was pretty scared he'd end up with a bunch of bald patches! I told him worse case scenario he tries out the completely shaved style!! Haha! Thank goodness it turned out! As you can see.... in the first picture with his hair combed up.. he hasnt had it cut in a LONG time! His hair is so thick it about cuts off the clippers!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I think you did a wonderful job! I first "experimented" with Camlyn with not so wonderful results.

Dale said...

Hey, the haircut looks great! Like Mom sez " Once us guys find out you ladies does such a great job, it is yours LOL. Tonight we will head to Dean & Kathy's for the big weekend. Grandma is bringing the kids to St. Point to meet up with Mom at Wepack. Tina and Maja are at our house a couple days.

Diane T. said...

Hey my son in law is really handsome with a short haircut. Good job, Autmn. No. Most of the lilies were from last year what I planted when I bought some lilies collections from Jungs. Som of the ones along the driveway were from Vern and Marion.