
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Soo... it's been a week!! :)
So.. it's been a week! Our crazy month of June is over and now into July! My siblings were here through Sunday 7/6.. and we (Phil & I) had a great time! I think the little sibs did too!! I swear the boys(namely Beau) would have been happy if we left them in front of the Xbox for 5 days straight... but we did pry them out of the house to go see the parade, fireworks, check out the mall, Oh.. and went and saw wall-e... which was fantastic! Hopefully we can get them to come see us again next summer for a week!! :):) It was nice to meet my parents on Sunday up in Madison... we went to the Zoo for the afternoon which is always fun!!! On another note.. our computer died last weekend needless to say you only realize how dependent you are on the internet when you can no longer access it 24/7. I keep track of all our financial things on-line so it's a bit disconcerting thinking about your money, and bills floating around in cyberspace with no way to immediately access it!!!! :D Needless to say, I don't think I'm the only one who would be completely lost if the internet just dissipated over night!! We got a new computer on Wednesday.. and thank goodness the computer tech was able to recover all necessary information *whew* We opted to go for a desktop, seeing as we're both out of college.. it's nice to have a full size keyboard again!!!! :D


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment