Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Herman's Gulch -- Our 7 mile hike of the day :)

4 comments:

Diane T. said...

Sorry, I haven't commented sooner. I haven't been on blogs for a couple weeks. I looked at the pictures. I love the flower pictures and the picture of you and Finn sleeping is classic. Barbershopper concerts are tomorrow so this weekend will be busy.

Anonymous said...

Hey do you guys actually live in Denver? Jacob and I have been here since Saturday. We're still here until Thursday morning if you want to get together - send me an email or message me on my blog!

ps - it's Lisa, not Jacob - I'm too lazy to unsign him and sign myself in!

shaunandhelen said...

Hey guys! Looks like you are having so much fun hiking enjoying each other and Finn.

Dale said...

Hey, Good Morning, another beautiful day in the 70's here and sunny. Just wondered if you had another hike planned for today. The pics remind me of our time out there when Kent was a baby. The pics remind me of Old Phantom Canyon Road on the back way to Royal Gorge. Have a great day!