Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Exercise and Recovery



Phil and I both had off today so we went for a 3 hour bike on Mt. Falcon about a 15 min drive from here. Needless to say, we have a LONG way to go before we could be considered good at Mountain Biking.. Phil's philosophy (and I have to agree with it is) .. "Do whatever is necessary to get to the top so you can come down! " hahah! Afterall, coming down is the really fun part!! :D needless to say ... this is what happened when we got home.....


















2 comments:

P&A said...

That picture doesn't start to do the trails justice. It was like mountain climbing on bikes, only harder. But Fun!

The Papendorfs said...

Autumn! It's been too long. Can't believe you guys are in Colorado. Lucky! Stop by and check out our site sometime, I try to update with the girl's pics as often as possible