Tuesday, September 30, 2008
a flying trip
we ended up making a flying trip back to WI last week, with the passing of my Great Grandma... despite the circumstances, it was good to see family that I hadn't seen for years, and nice to see the changing of the leaves as well. We drove to my parents house Sunday and saw my cousins Kyle & Derrek who I hadn't seen for 7 years! After the funeral on Wednesday, we stopped in Eau Claire to check out Blaise's pad/how he's doing at college(great by the way) :) on our way to convention for the night meeting, where it was nice to see a lot of friends.. even if it was a quick night of "speed greeting" :) I didn't take many pictures... but here's a few...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Autumn! Just found your blog- proly from your Mom's, but don't just remember... Your great-grandma was a special lady.
Hugs to you. Look forward to meeting Phil!
Post a Comment