So, it's been a while since I updated! I feel like I have less and less time each week! Not sure what is happening! I know I'm working more - but I guess I'm also trying to accomplish more outside of work!
We went back to WI and had a grand time with the family - ended up taking the LONG way home because of a terrible storm! Took 19 hrs vs. 16 to get back to WI -which I guess isn't that much longer when it's that long of trip! :) We had a great time with the fam! Hopefully will see them again soon!
After getting back - I put in 2 crazy weeks of work to get ready for a visit to my store by the territory manager - 3 bosses above myself.. head honcho guy! It went really well... *whew* The store I'm at now is a lot higher profile so we see the bigwigs pretty frequently, but I'm still not use to it.
Aside from work - we've continued to enjoy the outdoors going snowboarding, hiking, and this weekend we are going camping! yay! We're also looking for a house, but thus far haven't found anything! Maybe this is why I don't have any time to blog!
Phil celebrated his birthday last week... a whopping 26!! He got some great presents and great food! Enjoyed his birtday! :)
I'll try and post some pics in the next couple days to get up to speed! :)
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are looking forward to some picture. We are hope you find a house so keep us posted.
Saw the house you sent on google maps. Looks good on the outside. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment