Thursday, April 16, 2009
Camping
Phil and I had a great time camping about a week ago! Our first time going while out here.. people of course like to scare you "don't sleep in the same clothes you eat in or else the bears will come and get you!" GREAT! :D We hiked a couple miles to the campsite, and brought food in cans - thought it would be a better choice than trying to cook full meals! We just relaxed by the campfire, enjoying the wilderness... climb into our tent for the night. Finn was suppose to sleep nicely in the "eaves" of the tent... but instead sat outside alert and ready to defend.. this was all fine and dandy until he started to growl. Phil says "oh that's the fire" I say "That's NOT the fire" - we ended up pulling Finn into our 2 person tent with us, thought it a better option than him roaming around outside causing trouble... or being a cat's midnight snack! Our last day camping I was apparently standing to close to the fire - I look down and my pants are melted to my leg! Thank goodness for long johns!!! Saved me! :) It was a good time ! We're planning on going again in a couple weeks.. this time i'll stand a little further away from the fire.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Camping sounds like so much fun! My roommate and I are planning a camping trip for this summer, woot woot :P
Post a Comment