Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Something other than pics :)

So below I posted some more pictures of the outdoors.. our latest excursion yesterday was 7.6 miles... not too shabby! We did it in good time too! I'm feeling it a bit today!

In other news... last week my Regional Manager came... this week my District Manager.. and both "visits" went GREAT!!! It's always a good feeling to get recognized for a job well done! When we moved out here I got bumped to a higher volume store which means more work, and also more exposure. The Territory manager will be coming out in 3 weeks! Wish me luck! :)

Also, my parental unit and the four youngest kids ended up taking a flying trip to California (TRULY going above and beyond in the Customer Service department), so will be stopping in tomorrow on their way back home! Very excited to have them here! Next week we'll actually be heading back to WI for a mini-vaca... seeing them twice in a week! Not too shabby! Almost like living next door! :):) I now need to go clean before they get here.......

4 comments:

Lynisha Weeda said...

We thought of you guys yesterday when we were in your neck of the woods... too much to do in too little of time!

The J's said...

And we enjoyed your family here for the weekend, VERY much!!

vgoodlaxson said...

Mini vacation? Yay! I well remember those as being one of the most relaxing, as you don't exhaust yourself getting ready to go, then crash catching up when you get back. ENJOY!

Diane T. said...

Good luck on the store tour with the big cheeses. :) Hope it goes well for you.