Thursday, November 13, 2008
Work-Hikes-Spiders
So it's been a month since I last posted on here.. it's been so long I almost forgot how this all works! haha! :) Anyway! The last month has been going crazy! We're gearing up for the holidays at the store so that means long days and even longer weeks! I've worked a 9 hour day on my day off, and 11 hour days fairly regularly the last month. 6 weeks and Christmas will be over! YAY!!! :)
On our days off, Phil and I have tried to get as many hikes as possible!! We have been to Rocky National Park a few times, up by Estes Park , went to Elk Mound Open Space, we went to the Breckenridge/Frisco area for a couple nights which was a nice short get away.. we've also been up to Boulder a few times.. not only do they have good hikes... but also a great coffee shop! We were up there yesterday hiking and saw the biggest spider i've ever seen in the wild! I don't know what it was but it was about 4 inches across, big gray/black and bulky! Yuck!!! I have noticed in general the spiders here are more vicious looking... no daddy long legs around here!!... just creepy hairy, muscular(if you will) ones with glowing eyes.... Not a fan! haha D
I'll let this be all for now... and go post some pics! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay, you posted!! I would have liked to see the spider. I don't think I have ever seen one that big in the wild even when we lived in CO. Good thing or we wouldn't have lived out there for six months. Your Dad would have decided he was out of there. That would have been really bad as he would have had to go AWOL.
Good afternoon, taking Drew and Beau to Barbershopper's tonight again. They are really enjoying it, and wrestling is getting up to full speed. Beau said friday "Mom, I can hardly believe it is Friday already." Even going fast for the young ones. Tammy's birthday today, seems like she was your age yesterday. Have fun
Post a Comment