Sunday, September 6, 2009

So, for my birthday Phil suprised me and took me to a fancy fondue restaurant - it was fun and absolutely delicious!!!! We did this once before in Chicago at an awesome place called Geja's - we really need to get a fondue pot of our own! We got a Wisconsin Cheese fondue(sharp cheddar, blue cheese, one other one), a garlic herb fondue for our meat, and a milk chocolate with peanut butter swirled in for our dessert fondue! Yum! Needless to say we were too full for cake when we got home but will be finishing it off this weekend! It's from a little german bakery here in town..tomorrow we'll be heading to the Taste of Colorado for the day - should be fun! :) Oh.. and apparently the pictures post in the opposite order that you upload them, so we're starting with dessert :)









2 comments:

Diane T. said...

Wow, Looks like you had a awesome birthday meal. Hope everything is going good there. I am at the store today and left my computer cord at home. That means I have time to kill!! Grr....

Jacinda said...

Oh wow...now I'm really hungry! Thanks! :)