Saturday, August 29, 2009

A painting we will go... :)






I painted our bedroom the other day!! Another productive day off :) In the next couple months we'll be getting an ACTUAL bed .. and moving up a bed size.. hence the comforter is a BIT big! Exciting nonetheless! :D

Also, growing up I loved to paint (as my family will attest.. I think painted every room in my parents house at some point!) ... and now... I still love to paint .. but after 4+ years of apartments and no painting I'm happy to say after this latest round I've finally gotten my painting groove back! I can edge with the best of them.. no tape needed! ha! :)

2 comments:

Diane T. said...

Like it. Very European looking.

Jacinda said...

Autumn you are so good at decorating. I need you to come to my house and fix it up. I'm horrible when it comes to those things not to mention I really have no time or money, but I think I'd still be no good at it. Your place looks great!